My Dream Essay
The dream is the thing that can compel us to do anything. According to doctor APJ Abdul Kalam, “Dream is not that which you see while sleeping, it is something that doesn’t let you sleep”. Yes, if you are really dreaming to do anything from the core of your heart, then you will be ready to try your best to achieve it.
Of course, everyone has different ambitions or dreams in their lives. Someone may want to be a teacher, a doctor or a scientist. But we shouldn’t only be ambitious for ourselves. We should do something thinking about the well-being of the people of our country.
In this article, we are going to learn how to write a 10-line essay on ‘My Dream’.
10 Lines on My Dream in 100 words for classes 1, 2, 3 and 4
The following 10 lines on ‘My Dream’ are perfect for you if you are reading in class 1, 2, 3 or 4. These sentences are very easy and simple to understand.
1. Everyone has a dream for his/her future.
2. I also have a dream to become a doctor.
3. Doctors are called a form of God.
4. They can bring back human life from the face of death.
5. As I live in a remote village, there is no hospital near it.
6. I have seen many poor people in my village die without treatment.
7. If I become a doctor, then I will give free treatment to the poor people.
8. I also have a dream to build a hospital in my village.
9. To fulfil my dream, I am studying very hard.
10. Hope, one day it will come true.
10 Lines on My Dream in 150 words for classes 5, 6 and 7
The students of classes 5, 6 and 7 can effortlessly understand and remember these 10 lines on My Dream. Hope you will find them helpful.
1. Like everyone, I also have a dream.
2. I want to become a teacher in the future.
3. A teacher plays a significant role in making the country better.
4. Teacher is the one who enriches the character and knowledge of students who are the future pillars of the country.
5. I have seen many children in my area who could not study due to a lack of money.
6. Becoming a teacher, I will give lessons to the poor children free of cost. This is the first reason behind my ambition. Secondly, my family is not financially strong enough.
7. My parents are educating me in many difficulties.
8. So, if I become a teacher, there will be no financial deprivation in my family.
9. But, it is not easy work at all. To become a teacher, I have to acquire a lot of knowledge.
10. So, I am working day and night to fulfil my dream. Hope, one day I will succeed.
10 Lines on My Dream in 200 words for classes 8, 9 and 10
I will prefer the following 10 lines on My Dream for the students of classes 8, 9 and 10. You can easily remember these sentences and score better in the exam if there is an essay writing on My Dream.
1. When anyone asks me about my dream, the only thing that comes to mind is the uniform of the Indian Army.
2. From my childhood, I have been hearing so many stories of our brave soldiers from my father.
3. My father is also an army officer who always inspired me to become a fighter for the country.
4. In the future, I want to join the airforce of the Indian Army.
5. I think it’s the duty of all of us to protect our country from the enemies.
6. To reach my goal, I am working hard and doing everything that’s possible for me.
7. This dream always comes to my mind when I am awake, even in my sleep, as if it comes back to my subconscious mind again and again.
8. When I become a little upset or lazy, my dream doesn’t let me do any of it. It raises hope and spirit in my mind.
9. It’s not only about my career, but also my emotion and duty for my motherland.
10. I believe, all of the young generation should be a novice in protecting the motherland for the welfare of the country.