Autumn is a lovely and one of the most-loved seasons to people. I don’t know about you, but I have a lot of fun this season. In this article, I have shared a few sentences for classes 1 to 10. Hope they will be helpful to you and don’t forget to share with your friends if they are really helpful to you. So, let’s learn.
10 Lines on Autumn Season for classes 1, 2, 3 and 4
The following 10 sentences on the Autumn season are so easy and simple that they will be perfect for any kid of classes 1, 2, 3 and 4.
1. Autumn is the season between the rainy season and winter.
2. It starts in the month of September and ends in November.
3. The weather is very comfortable and pleasant for everyone.
4. This season is not too hot and not too cold.
5. In autumn, the tree leaves begin to get yellowish-orange in colour.
6. It’s time to harvest crops from the fields.
7. The sky is very clear in Autumn.
8. The flowers like – Lotus, Catkin, Dahlia, Marigold etc. bloom in the season Autumn.
9. The season is full of festivals.
10. I love the season Autumn a lot.
10 Lines on Autumn Season for classes 5, 6, and 7.
Here are some easy, simple and most important points of the Autumn season for students of classes 5, 6, 7 and 8. I promise they will be really understandable and easy to remember for all of you.
1. Autumn is one of the six seasons of our country.
2. This season arrives just after the rainy season and it is followed by the winter.
3. In the month of September, Autumn appears and it remains till November.
4. The season’s weather is so pleasant to enjoy as it is neither too hot nor too cold.
5. In the beauty of seasonal flowers like – catkin, lotus, chrysanthemum, sunflower, hyacinth, etc., nature takes on a new form which is captivating to the mind.
6. White clouds like the cotton wool float in the clear blue sky and the sky always remain sunny.
7. At this time, the soothing green colour of the leaves starts to get yellowish-orange.
8. Autumn is also known as the ‘fall season’ as the tree leaves begin to fall in this season.
9. There are so many festivals like – Durga puja, Diwali etc. which fill people’s minds with joy.
10. So, I love autumn more than any other season.
10 Lines on Autumn Season for classes 8, 9, and 10.
The following 10 sentences/line on the Autumn season will be perfect for you if you are studying in class 8, 9 or 10.
1. If anyone asks me the name of my favourite season among the six seasons of our country, it must be Autumn.
2. After the rainy season, the beautiful and easeful Autumn appears and right after that, Winter comes.
3. It occurs in September and ends in the month of November with a huge change in nature.
4. At the end of Autumn, tree leaves begin to shed, getting yellow and orange in colour. So, this season is often called the ‘fall season’.
5. The sky always remains clear, blue and sunny in this season and white clouds like the cotton wool float in the sky. Rainfall is very rare at this time.
6. To me, it’s a season of comfort as compared to the rainy season, summer and winter as there is neither too hot nor too cold. People start harvesting crops mostly in this season.
7. The beautiful nature with various seasonal flowers like – dahlia, catkin, lotus, chrysanthemum, sunflower, hyacinth, marigold etc. all around fascinates the mind.
8. Besides, our favourite seasons like – Durga puja, Diwali etc. come in this season and we get a lot of holidays.
9. Along with the advantages, there are some disadvantages of this season also.
10. The days gradually start getting shorter during this season, and the risk of allergies, fever and other health problems increases for the uncertain weather change.
11. However, all in all, I really enjoy this season a lot.