Prepositions beginning with ‘L’ List
Here are two prepositions that begin with the letter ‘L’.
One word prepositions
Definition: Before eliminating (something); minus
- 5 less 4 = 1
- $90000 less tax.
- Having the same characteristics or qualities as; similar to
- You are looking like an angel.
- Hold it like me.
- They were like brothers.
- Used to draw attention to the nature of an action or event
- I apologize for coming over unannounced like this.
- Such as, for example
- There are several fruit trees in our garden like – banana, grapes, mango, guava etc.