Prepositions starting with ‘R’ List
Definition: In the matter of (used typically as the first word in the heading of an official document or to introduce a reference in an official letter)
- Re: invoice 76.
- She wanted to talk with you re the proposed place.
Definition: with respect to
- I have received your letter regarding your study problem.
- I don’t want to talk regarding the incident.
Definition: With reference or regard to.
- He began to have serious worries respecting his car.
- The doctor has given me so many medicines respecting my illness.
- In winter, people of my village sit round the fire to get a little warm.
- There is a high wall round my house.
- I don’t want to buy the dress regardless of its quality. Because its price is very high.